5 ton clutch parts

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (bprestin@tir.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 18:22:59 PST

Anyone interested in a: (like New), Metallic type clutch disk, flywheel
w/ring gear, clutch pressure plate assembly, & flywheel bellhousing for an 5
ton, M series, multifuel engine. (LDS-465-1A)
     I bought one of these engines (goverment rebuilt) for my M35 truck. I
had to swap out these parts beacuse they are different on the 2 1/2 ton
truck. It looks like all these parts except the bellhousing (which is quite
clean) were new when they were installed on the engine when rebuilt in 1991.
    I would like a fair price + shipping, but I am not sure how I'd ship
them as they are pretty heavy.

Bill Prestin
Birch Run, Michigan
bprestin@tir.com
989-624-4802

P.S. we are getting cable internet tomorrow so I imagine our email address
will change. Anyone interested may have to call.