Re: [MV] M151

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 09:54:36 PST

Dr. Duce is correct. I added a cutoff switch between the batteries and connected it between the
negative terminal and ground. I got the switch at NAPA, it is about 3 to 4 " round and has a
removable handle that I remove for static display. That way the rug rats won't run my batteries
down by playing with the switches.

Buzz