Re: [MV] BARS LEAKS Any good?

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 15:05:08 PST

I have used Bars Leak for years, It is like all other stop leak products it
will stop only small leaks such as head gasket seepage. I have never had any
luck trying to seal a leak from a hole or crack in a cooling system. I have
also seen it stop up heater cores, but that was mostly in systems that was
partly plugged with debris or rust.

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA #17657