Re: [MV] Columbia and escape modules...

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 02:49:31 PST

The heck with somalia. Vile people, we should not have bothered. Let
them kill each other, that's what they want to do anyway. Instead of
wasting (my tax) money on Africa, haiti?, or any other worthless place
which is likely to be only a drain on resources, why not build a
spaceplane. An MV.

Unfortunately, the pablum-spewers have an influence.