Re: [MV] Bulb Identification...

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 04:25:56 PST

My handy dandy AC Guide Lamp book identifies the 623 as a L623, G-6 Bulb
with a Single Contact Bayonet base, 28 volt, 0.40 amp, 2-C2V filaments, not
life rated, 3/4 inch center of light, overall length 1 1/2 inches... It is
rated in a category called "Indicator Lights" Welcome to a new week of
spirited lively discussions after the weekend of sadness... RAM