Re: [MV] M35 instrument lamps

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 05:41:16 PST

Hi Patrick,

I had the same problem with the illumination being too dim to read on the
instrument pannel of the M-715. What it turned out to be was a thick layer
of dust and dirt on the cases of the gages. The light comes in through
several slots near the face of the gages. After I cleaned off the years of
crud, they work just fine now.

Jim (KB4IVH)