Re: [MV] Columbia. Negligence there?

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 10:42:30 PST

I also heard about the tile damage. I didn't think that they would be stupid enough to fly that bird back down without an physical inspection.

Why couldn't they do a space walk to check it out? Or was the decision made not to bother?

I have to believe that they carry some provision to replace a tile or two?

Dave