Trackpads.com

From: Jason Edwards (webmaster@armyocs.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 11:28:22 PST

All;

I have completed the Online Website builder on Trackpads.com and if anyone
would like to create a website they can do so now at no charge. It requires
no previous web building experience and has a browser builder or upload
options. Each site can be up to 50mb (if you need more please ask) and
includes form to mail, guestbook's etc. You can get more information at
www.Trackpads.com , just click the block in the upper left that says "Free
Websites"

We also host a few .coms etc and if you have one that needs hosting please
contact me at webmaster@trackpads.com

Trackpads is a not-for-profit site and I am a current Army Officer. Thanks
again -Jason