Re: [MV]

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 13:25:29 PST

Very nice offer, thank you

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Edwards" <>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 2:28 PM
Subject: [MV]

I have completed the Online Website builder on and if anyone
would like to create a website they can do so now
at no charge. It requires
no previous web building experience and has a
browser builder or upload
options. Each site can be up to 50mb (if you need
more please ask) and
includes form to mail, guestbook's etc. You can
get more information at , just click the block in the
upper left that says "Free

We also host a few .coms etc and if you have one
that needs hosting please
contact me at

Trackpads is a not-for-profit site and I am a
current Army Officer. Thanks
again -Jason

=Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list=
To unsubscribe, send e-mail to:
To reach a human, contact <>