Re: [MV] MV website

From: Captain Thomas N. Fortson III (tfortson@telocity.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 16:19:45 PST

    Well Said!!!!! Thank you.

Nelson

Captain Thomas N. Fortson III
Columbia Fire & Rescue
Columbia SC
Station 13 Engine 13
Home e-mail --> tnfortson@sc.rr.com
Work e-mail --> cfdtfortson@columbiasc.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck" <csimpson90@comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 3:25 PM
Subject: [MV] MV website

Come on man. I am an admin. I've been developing since Al gore
invented the thing. I don’t care if you do have 8 websites with
pictures of your dog and your jeep that you put together with word.
See the thing is I will rent this domain and I don’t really care if
someone buys it. I have the extra space and bandwidth and I just
wanted to do something nice for all the MV fans out there. I host my
own so I don’t care about hits and advertising. If someone buys the
domain then I will find another one. As far as updating I thought that
anyone could post content. Make it sort of a community site free for
the using. People can put together articles and how-to's then submit
them to the site. I plan on dedicating about a gig of space to this
endeavor and bandwidth is unlimited. Now if anyone has any positive
suggestions instead of flaming me for posting some domains then I
would be happy to take you seriously. Unlike people who think they
have knowledge that they do not have.

Chuck Simpson