Re: [MV] Finally, something MV related

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 19:25:31 PST

Need any Parts I have a IHC M3H4 Navy Fire truck great fire truck for parts
or restore has a winch and runs its just a project that's never going to
happen I am sure everyone has that problem need to get down to reality when
you look at your MV's and say what's next...
I have some pictures its in Sunny dry California so rust is not an issue and
you could repair the Bean pump and make a slip in for that dry summer and
the grass fire season.
Has all the problems of a MV that has sat for a couple of years.

$1800.00 U-Pull-it

Dave