Re: [MV] Rockwell Axle information request

From: Jacob Miller (jlmill@umr.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 20:50:02 PST

The response time on this message system is great. For everyone asking I am
in Missouri. Sometimes in Rolla sometimes in extreme north-east Missouri.

I have 3 rear ends right now. I will try to get a picture up on my web site
so anyone interested can take a look.

As for making a low ball bid on the axles, it never hurt to ask. I also
understand the ban on junk at home. I took them home and all my mom would
say is they arent going in my yard like that truck you bought. She likes it
when I bring home a 5+ foot tall antique iron wheel but something that works
is junk.?

JM