RE: [MV] FW: A favor for the military

From: Maxwell, David J IS2 (VFA87) (maxwelldj@vfa87.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 12:09:55 PST

Well, thank you for the support.
It does mean allot to us out here. We see every day on the evening news
that the group of anti-war protesters are growing. It does dishearten us.
Once again thanks for the support, from everyone out here on the USS
Roosevelt, and our brothers and sisters around the world in all branches. I
have made alot of friends through this news group, and I appreciate all of
the service you VETS have given in the past, and the service you continue to
show as Americans, it is all of you most of all I hope we make proud.

Very Respectfully,
IS2(SW)Maxwell
INTEL/SIAC LPO
USS Roosevelt(CVN-71)