Re: [MV] M-35 Duce wheel seal NAPA parts number. - How about 5 tonners

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 06:49:11 PST

Did Rockwell spin off their Axle group a while back and sell it to Meritor?

I'd be very interested in some current part numbers for 5 ton Axle seals, both inner and outer.

Also, I've looked at manuals but I can't figure out how the knuckle bearings in the 5 ton front axles are lubricated. The lube diagrams says there is a grease
fitting there, but I sure can't find it. Are these lubed with axle lube and not grease?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave
M51