RE: [MV] taking my ball and going home

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 11:43:31 PST

In talking with Chuck off-list I think he has a great idea. The site could
have List members names and emails, locations, pictures of vehicles, even
pictures of the list members themselves (I realize this could be scary in
some cases) how many of us have tried hooking up at a meet and missed each
other. It would be much easier if you knew what someone looked like. I will
be glad to help with any multimedia needs (image and video conversion).

George R. Baker
Eastman Streaming Media
Eastman Chemical Company
Location: B-284, 2nd Floor