Re: [MV] dragon wagon

From: Jason Frisch (jenjas@cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 18:35:26 PST

I was just at Lejuene to pick up some wrecker tools and saw the MK48 power
units. Unless you have some really DEEP wallets, I suggest you stay away
from them. Besides, you would still need to buy the trailer attachment in
order to make it look right. By the way, they also had 3 M151A2s there. 1
FAV config, and ther other 2 normal configs. Besides some broken glass,
they were in perfect shape, not rolled over.

Jason