Re: [MV] FW: A favor for the military

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 08:07:35 PST

Fred,

The military and war time term for what you are talking about is propaganda.

It has been used throughout history to mobilize people in a planned direction. (And not necessarily the best direction.) The US bureacracy are masters at
using propaganda with it's citizens and enemies. In fact I know of a miltary reservist who job is to create propaganda as part of military campaigns. He didn't
volunteer for that job, he has been extensively trained by the US Military. By the way, he also drive MVs. (Blatant MV content plug).

Dave