British Military Pintle Hitch adapter

From: Robin Craig (
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 07:26:38 PST

For those of you with Brish Military vehciles with a pintle hitch, ie Land
Rovers and other B vehicles. I will be starting a run of my ball hitch
conversions in the coming couple of weeks. They are designed to be used to
convert to North American 1 7/8" and 2" balls. They do not require any
unbolting or welding or defacing of the original hitch. I will be doing them
up and putting them on my website which is also coming soon. Just to judge
the kind of response please email me off line please.