M35A2 Hot water heater kit woes !

From: 42Ford GPW (ilovejeeps@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 08:33:59 PST

Me again !

Bought a hot water heater kit.....probably about 90%
correct. Hoses way too short, not instructions to speak of...can't find
decent pics in the manuals....pics of trucks on GL are bad, but show many
variants in the engine compartment.

Would someone feel sorry for me and send me some shots of your engine
compartment that show how everything is mounted and where the hoses go, etc.

email pics to curtis4@chartertn.net

I'm beginning to know what guys like Joe Young have been going thru !!

Thanks,

Mike Curtis
1942 GPW(2) 1943 WC-52
1942 MB 1943 WC-56