Mobilizer parts question

From: archie (jeep@mountain.net)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 12:07:04 PST

List.
          I Want to build a press for my shop. If memory serves me correctly
mobilizers (the 2 part truck thingy's we used to move vans with) had a
hydraulic hand pump on each one to pump up two cylinders to raise the vans
up for transport. has anyone used one of these to make a hydraulic shop
press. and or does anyone have one they want to sell or trade. it is a
rectangular shaped thing with a piece to put a pipe in to pump it just like
a jack and a lever on the side to let the pressure off. it holds its own
oil ( self contained like a porta power )

Thanks
archie =) =) =)