stuck mv engine

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 07:37:36 PST

what is the best thing to put into cylinders for lubricant my track motor it
is stuck. i do have kroil also 1 gallon but someone said it is corosive but
it does not say that it is on the can. so what should i use folks ?? i put
up a few more pictures on web shots here is the link
http://community.webshots.com/user/redlineoryourmine
let me know if it dont work and if anyone has any other pictures you would
like to see i do not have pictures of the 41 burma jeep or the 40 ford army
truck yet they are burried in snow. ill get pictures of my M37, willys jeep
,M135 and spare odds and ends .