`MTA Show & Swap Meet Dover NJ March 22-23, 2003

From: tmmchugh@juno.com
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 12:39:43 PST

The Military Transport Association "MTA" Show & Swap Meet on March 22-23 at the NJ National Guard Armory is growing quickly. Information is available on the MTA Web Site www.mtaofnj.org and also Issue 94 Military Vehicles Magazine page 90.

Saturday Hours: 8AM to 7PM
Sunday Hours: 8AM to 4PM (Changed from Noon)
RAIN OR SHINE BOTH DAYS

Security will be overnight beginning Friday.

There will be a fantastic display of Military Vehicles. Including two (2) project vehicles. An M718 Ambulance & a 5 Ton Gun Truck (Vietnam Era) Finally after 2 years work, my 1952 M38A1 is mobile.

Militaria includes: Military Vehicles; Vehicle Parts; Uniforms; Web Gear; Canvas; Radios; Patches; Manuals; Medals; Toys & more.

Membership in the MTA is only $10 until March 1st, 2003. After that date Dues will be $20 per year. Forms are available on the Web Site.

The NJ National Guard will display Present Day Vehicles.
SSgt Robert Lefferts Career Counselor will be present to discuss & explain regulations, Educational $$$ amounts & availability of enlistment vacancies in the NJ ARMY NATIONAL GUARD. He can be reached at rober79t@optonline.

We look forward to seeing you at the show. Ask for me.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA
New E-mail Address: tmmchugh@msn.com

Vendors tables (115 @ $30) are going quickly, 58 are sold. Outside 15' X 15' spaces (50 @ $20) have 11 sold. Vendor Check-in Friday 4PM to 8PM. Saturday 6AM to 8AM.

The show is "Rain or Shine". Food & refreshments will be available.