Re: [MV] convert a M35A2 to the newer M35A3 tire and wheel set up.

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 16:03:53 PST

The M35A3 runs Michelin XL 14.5 x 20 tires on two piece tubeless rims. The
rims are made to be used with beadlocks and the CTIS system. These will
bolt right up to a M35A2, but so far in my searching I've found the rims to
be very hard to find, and the tires are expensive, but can be ordered from
any Michelin dealer. It's an awesome looking setup, though!

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
www.spunkysmotorpool.com