Stuff at SECO

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 18:05:01 PST

They've listed a lot of new things if I've not missed something obvious.

Who was the chap that was wanting to make the M8 model? They've got
bits of two hulls for sale as "residue".

http://www.secoaugusta.com/NewList.htm see under Misc.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -