HMMWV questions

From: Tom Kassab (tom.kassab@kascar.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 04:44:55 PST

Tony:

Mark has some good tips to follow. However, there is a lot to that
hydraulic fan system - the time delay module by the washer reservoir and the
temp sender in the engine as well as the PCB should all be checked - give
Keith a call (Our HMMWV service manager and he can walk you through it.

www.Real4WD.com

Best Regards,

Tom Kassab
President
Kascar, LLC
One Kascar Plaza
Greenville, South Carolina 29605-6307
Phone: (864) 422-0370
Fax: (864) 422-1707
www.Kascar.com
Email: Tom.Kassab@Kascar.com

HMMWV questions
Tony Castagno wrote:
> I recently had my fan clutch replaced... and I'm not sure it its working
> correctly... I'm getting strange feedback in the brake like a slight
> modulation... and it makes kind of a whirring noise when turning the
> wheel and accelerating which I assume is tied to the power steering
> pump.

---