Re: [MV] CUCV Electrical Problem

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 12:27:28 PST

Hi Joe,
    Dave is not very encouraging is he? :)

I have a M1008, but I'm still new at this. I suspect that the ignition relay
(not sure if that is the correct term here) is using the path thru the
headlights to go to ground in order to keep itself energized. So look at the
wiring diagrams and figure out what would have to happen for this to be true,
and I think you will find the problem.

This is only an educated guess, and I am sure that there are much better
opinions out there.
Bruce MVPA 23824