Re: [MV] NuclearAttack Medical Treatment

From: David Ball (
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 19:13:27 PST

I think we all should just get on with it. "There is nothing too fear except
fear itself" picture a fat old guy with a stogie.

I got Beans, Beer, Ammo and LPG enough for a month you need help just ask I
will jump in a green truck and get there as quick as possible. I always keep
supplies on hand since I live right next to the San Andreas Fault in
California and you never know when it might shake the looters out of bed and
knock a few bridges over and take out the power for three weeks.