Re: [MV] Snow

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 20:49:43 PST

Excuse my ignorance here, but the armored truck with the 50cal MG that runs
around on a rail. I think it's called a scout car. It has a drum on the front
that looks like a lawn roller, but too high. I am wondering if that wouldn't
work on the wet snow by rolling up on it, or would that just let the front
wheals spin?
Bruce MVPA 23824