Re: [MV] NuclearAttack Medical Treatment

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 05:19:53 PST

Required reading (from the 60's): "The Ugly American" and "A Nation of
Sheep" by William Lederer.

It helps to step out of the country now and then and look back at ourselves
from the point of view of the "enemy".

MV content (an addendum to my statement regarding driving in snow): Without
chains the deuce can't make it up the slightest incline in six inches of
snow and downhill it becomes the proverbial sled.

In snow, I rather drive a 2-wheel drive vehicle with chains then a 4-wheel
drive one without.

Have a great day!
Bjorn
MVPA 19212