Re:[MV] M37s at Dover, NJ show?

Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 06:17:08 PST

There will be M-37s & many rare Military Vehicles, at the MTA Swap Meet & Show on March 22-23 in Dover NJ. Show information is available on

Contact me off list at my new e-mail address: for additional info. I will no longer have

I will finally have my 1952 M38A1 to our show after 2 years of work. It has SCARWAF 1902 EAB markings.

I hope to use it soon as a recruiting tool for the "KWVA" Korean War Veterans Association. Any Korean Veterans wanting additional information, contact me off list ASAP. I am presently Adjutant / Finance Officer of Lee J McClellan Chapter 213 & Judge Advocate for KWVA Department of NJ.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer