Re: [MV] NuclearAttack Medical Treatment

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 12:43:44 PST

Well so much for worrying about nuclear attacks and losing our MV ownership
privleges. Once again we had identified the enemy and the enemy is us. (:-
<)

I had sufficient duct tape and plastic before the government told me to buy
it, enough power to heat and cool my house for 30+ days, and draw water
from my private chemical free well. The walls in my storm shelter are 8+
inches of reinforced concrete and it is below grade. However none of this
matters if the Feds pick me up because I'm some suspect guy that drives a
military truck has a shop, works odd hours, and talks to other guys
interested in Military equipment.

Wake Up America!

Dave

--