Re: [MV] NuclearAttack Medical Treatment

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 14:50:16 PST

A friend of mine retired as a field assigned SF Colonel in August 2001.
 He took what looked to be an interesting, but backwaters position at
FEMA for his post miltiary work. An office dealing with FEMA response to
Weapons of Mass Destruction. I'll let all of you out there guess how
many times I have spoke to him since 9/11... (hint, probably not much
more than his wife and kids).

Steve