Re: [MV] M37s at Dover, NJ show?

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 15:35:05 PST

I don't have an M37, but last year we had about 10 M37s at the Dover
show and expect at least the same amount this year. I am certain that
all of the owners will be more than happy to discuss their vehicle with you.
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin (Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History