Re: [MV] NuclearAttack Medical Treatment

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 16:27:56 PST

>Does that mean that he is going to be a Warden or a Guard at the FEMA
>Concentration Camps already set up for us?

Nah... as a former Colonel in the SF he would most likely do some covert
ops inside the camp. Like coordinate spying on who is trading cigarettes
with the guards for sexual favors and stuff. Not that the guards would
be punished of course, rather to make sure the Warden has first pick of
the litter.

At least this is what I read on the Interent!

>They sent me an application for
>the same positions ten years ago.

Well, if you had signed up I would guess your life would be a bit more
"exciting" right now :-)

Steve