Re: [MV] NuclearAttack Medical Treatment

From: J Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 18:23:09 PST

Paul,
While I do agree with you that this is the USA and not Nazi Germany, and
that we need to try and stop what is being done to our nation, what is
with the part about "saving the U.N."? What is the point of impeaching
Bush, if you are just going to bow down to a different set of masters?
 I think you'll find that most people on this list are concerned because
of what is being done to America, to our rights and our freedom- but
that doesn't mean that they are gullible enough to turn to allow
themselves to be manipulated by the left, which has also been a champion
of restricting our rights for years already. All it means is that now
you guys on the left are getting a taste of what your own liberal slant
has been trying to do to we law-abiding, gun-owning,
non-politically-correct citizens who value our freedoms. And maybe NOW,
you can start to comprehend WHY we have always been so "resistant" to
surrendering our freedoms to a stupid dogma, be it a "Patriot Act", or
giving up our God-given rights "for the children". But as far as saving
the U.N. goes, you can keep'em. I can't speak for anyone else on this
list, but for myself, I'm not a "global citizen"; I'm an American. At
least, I'm what being an American used to mean. And as far as solving
our nation's problems (and I do agree that we are facing some very BIG
problems), the answer is NOT going to be found in swinging to the Left
in some sheep-like stampede. The answer to this is in returning to what
created this nation in the first place- the Constitution and the Bill of
Rights, before it was "interpreted" by those who got us here in the
first place. Anything less than that is less than our birthright as
Americans. Like the song goes, "And I'll get on my knees and pray, that
we don't get fooled again."

Jay Travis