Re: [MV] Is your hobby out of hand? ( Tech Support )

From: J.Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 07:34:55 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "G.R. Baker" <tired_iron@mounet.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 07:09
Subject: Re: [MV] Is your hobby out of hand?

> Don't forget #21...
>
> You dismantle and gravel over your wife's flower garden for a parking
place
> for your tank.

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend with MV 5.0 to MV Husband 1.0
and I noticed that the new program began making unexpected changes to the
accounting software, severely limiting access to wardrobe, flower, and
jewelry
applications that operated flawlessly under Boyfriend with MV 5.0.

No mention of this phenomenon was included in the product brochure. In
addition, MV Husband 1.0 deactivates many other valuable programs such as
DinnerDancing 7.5 , CruiseShip 2.3 , and OperaNight 6.1 and activates new
undesirable programs such as MV BuddiesNight 1.3 , SaturdayMVFour-Wheeling
7.0 , Mechanic 2.4 and MVPartsEverywhere 4.5. Conversation 8.0 no longer
runs correctly, and invariably launches the LastWeeksMVAdventures browser
version 3.1. DiaperChanging 14.1 or HouseCleaning 2.6 doesn't work
especially
on weekends, either.

I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix MVHusband 1.0 , but this all purpose
utility is of limited effectiveness.
Can you please help ?!!!

MVLess Wife.

Dear MVLess Wife:

This is a very common problem women complain about, but is mostly due to a
primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Boyfriend with MV 5.0 to
MVHusband 1.0 with no idea that Boyfriend with MV 5.0 is merely an
ENTERTAINMENT package. However, MVHusband 1.0 is an OPERATING
SYSTEM and was designed by its creator to run as few non-MV related
applications
as possible.

Further, you cannot purge MVHusband 1.0 and return to Boyfriend with MV 5.0,
because MVHusband 1.0 is not designed to do this. Hidden operating files
within your
system would cause Boyfriend with MV 5.0 to emulate MVHusband 1.0, so
nothing
is gained. It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files
from the
system, once installed.

Having MVHusband 1.0 installed myself, I would suggest you read the entire
section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPFs). This is a wonderful
feature of MVHusband 1.0 , secretly installed by the parent company as
an integral part of the operating system. MVHusband 1.0 must assume
All responsibilty for All faults and problems, regardless of root cause.
To activate this great feature enter the command ''C:\I THOUGHT YOU
LOVED ME''. Sometimes Tears 6.2 must be run simultaneously while
entering the command.

MVHusband 1.0 should then run the applications Apologize 12.3 and
Flowers/Chocolates 7.8. TECH TIP ! Avoid excessive use of this feature.
Overuse can create additional and more serious GPF's, and ultimately
YOU may have to give a C:\APOLOGIZE command before the system
will return to normal operations. Overuse can also cause MVHusband 1.0
to default to GrumpySilence 2.5, or worse yet, RADMV 6.0. RADMV 6.0
is a very bad program that causes MVHusband 1.0 to create RadioMV
4.0. You will find little space within this program and Wife 1.0 no longer
has room to run during MVTrips 2001. You will soon be running
WhereDoISit 5.3. Save yourself some time by following this tech tip!

Just remember, the system will run smoothly and take the blame for all
GPF's, but because of this fine feature it can only intermittently run non
MV related applications. MVHusband 1.0 is a great program, but if it
doesn't involve MV's, there is limited memory available and cannot learn
new applications quickly. Consider buying additional software to improve
performance. I personally recommend PowerTools4Gifts 3.0, Lingerie 5.3
and Patience10.1. Used in conjunction, these utililties can really help keep
MVHusband 1.0 running smoothly.

After several years of use, MVHusband 1.0 will become familiar and you
will find many valuable embedded features such as FixesBrokenThingsOther-
ThanMV 2.1, Snuggling 4.2 and Bestfriend 7.6.

A final word of caution! Do Not, under any circumstances, install
MotherInLaw 1.0. This is not a supported application, and will cause
selective shutdown of the operating system. MVHusband 1.0 will run only
LongMVTrips 5.2 and LongerMVTrips 9.3 or GarageWork 2.5 until
MotherInLaw 1.0 is uninstalled.

I hope that these notes have helped. Thank you for choosing to install
MVHusband 1.0 and we here at Tech Support wish you the best of luck
in the coming years. '' We trust you will learn to fully enjoy this
product'' !

 MV Tech Support 2003

Jim Wiehe VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca.