RE: [MV] ferret fix questions

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 13:03:36 PST

Dave,
It's been a while since I worked on my Ferret ignition system, but I'm almost positive the ignition coil gets 24 volts when it's cranking then drops to 12 volts for regular running. I remember when my coil went bad, I replaced it with a Bosch 12V coil of similar dimensions. All other systems run at 24 volts all the time.

Vince