RE: [MV] Is your hobby out of hand? ( Tech Support )

From: Glen Closson (
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 19:27:15 PST

Well, since you picked up the Mighty Mite, it wasn't a total loss. :)

From: "Baker, George R. - Eastman" <>
Subject: Re: [MV] Is your hobby out of hand? ( Tech Support )
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:43:39 -0500

Hey I still take care of the other stuff...I just got back from a two
night romantic Valentine's Day get-a-way in Ashville, NC, where we
stayed in a 4 star hotel and ate at two of the best restaurant's there.
Afterwards had wine in the hot tub and ... Well you get the picture. Oh
and one other thing we did pick up a Mighty Mite while we were there.