M1008 CUCV engine vibration at low RPM

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 12:17:57 PST

Hi learned List,
    I have been having what I thought was a miss problem (No, I am
happily married...)
But when talking to some people at the truck center, they don't seem to
think that is the problem. What I have is a lot of smooth vibration at
low RPM. I don't notice any perceptable power loss, but then I am not an
agressive driver, and most of the time I am on city streets.

What things are good to check in hunting this problem down?

This is my daily driver and I depend on it for everything.
Thanks for any help in this!

Bruce MVPA 23824 M1008