TA-3614 and RT524, R442 installed!

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 17:43:36 PST

I've put some more gear in the GRM-23D.

Can be seen on the link

You may notice I have also installed several commerically made radios
and other items. I know alot of the poeple on the list prefer
everything to be authentic, but where do I get military scanners, TV
set, other stuff (Thank you Eric for the computers)? I need the

Please don't say to me "Put your high end surveillance radios in the
truck", they are worth more than the truck!! (and they don't scan)

What to do? all the black plastic radios in between the green metal

Blast away, let me know what you think..