Re: [MV] Work mule

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 22:14:06 PST

Parts availability and price, you're right. He has looked at them, not
enough ground clearance. Besides, anyone that knows anything about both
vehicles knows that the M274 will go places that the 4x4 golf cart Kawasaki
Mule will not (I wish they had named the damn thing something else).
I would use the Polaris Ranger or try to find a small 4x4 tractor. There
used to be a small tracked log skidder used in swamps of southeast. I
believe it was built by Bombardier (sp ?), similar to the muskeg tractor.
That would be my pick, anybody know where is one?
 He pulls his tree planter with a large 4x4 tractor, over the same area that
he will be spraying later. I failed to ask why he don't use that. He saw my
mule and thought that is what he needed. I told him I'd try to help him out,
so I am.

Thanks, G.R. !!!!!!!

Keith Byrd
Parsons, TN. (other end of the state from you)