RE: [MV] WWII Vehicle Antenna

From: Trish & Carla (wa6ube@tactical-link.com)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 11:17:33 PST

The one on the back of the turret should be an
MP37 base .. not sure about the bracket though..

--
Patricia E. Gibbons & Carla Satra
Tactical Link Systems

I've never had much to do with WWII era radios so I need to know what type of antenna I need for the base shown in the picture below. The base that is located on the rear of the turret not the one in the center of the picture.

http://tired-iron.mounet.com/tirediron/M5A1/M5_07.jpg

G.R.Baker MVPA 23220 M5A1 Light Tank "Stuart" http://tired-iron.mounet.com Kingsport, TN "Love America or Leave it"