Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] Found Tanks

From: Cor Streutjens (cstreutjens@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 01:24:27 PST

I second that....
A couple of months ago, during a long weekend with my wife in London,
England, we visited the Imperial War Museum. On exibition was a LRDG
Chevrolet as it was salvaged from the Sahara a couple of years ago. Many
items looted since the war but still in a remarkably 'well preserved' state.
Well worth a visit by the way.

Regards,

Cor