Re: [MV] Wiring connectors

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 08:27:07 PST

If you are refering to the water proof rubber connectors used on, say the
M35, then the part numbers are MS27144 for the male (with female socket) and
MS27142 for the female (with male pin). Type it into your Google (or any
other search engine) search window and check the result. There are a number
of suppliers.
Have a great day!

>From: Rick Roberts <>
>To: <> (Military Vehicles Mailing List)
>Subject: [MV] Wiring connectors
>Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:34:53 -0800
>Hi Again,
>I need some more wiring connectors especially Male ones, anybody have a
>large stash that they could part with some?
>===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list===
>To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <>
>To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <>
>To reach a human, contact <>

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Wed Apr 23 2003 - 13:25:33 PDT