cletrack

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 11:51:27 PST

well i went out to look at what was supposto be a half track and it ended up
being a cletrack 3 of them are these things worth anything and a
international M-5H-6-361 says it was a dump but appears to be a tractor now
with trailer and a gm dump truck all the good pictures i thought i had ended
up not being taken card was full but some new pictures on the site