WTS or WTT: M4 Sherman or M18 Hellcat and others Aux Generator

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 20:03:09 PST

 I have a really nice little Aux generator for US WW2 tanks, it's different
from the Stuart tank one, but Shermans had these. It needs a new voltmeter,
but it should run and is a really neat little item. It's on a shock mounted
base and has good compression. I'll post some pictures if anyone is
interested. It's located in Valdosta,Ga. I'm asking 200 OBO for it. Would
make great addition to a nice tank or converstion piece.

Thanks for looking and let me know if your interested.

Also, I'm still looking for a few M3 Mech Flame Gun parts, and any other WW2
US issued flame throwers (complete or not), M79 40mm rounds, anti-personal
mines, and other interesting vehicle display items.

Jason