RE: [MV] Brrrr!!

From: Robert.Wilson (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 16:21:47 PST

We had 11 inches of snow on the ground here in rural Kansas, temp was a
whole 4 degrees. Deuce fired up with no assist from a manifold heater.
Drove the ole girl to work as all the other cars were snowed in. Nice to be
able to get down the road when everyone else is stuck in the ditches.

Bob
1964 American General M35A2C
MVPA 23437