Re: [MV] snow job :)

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 05:05:50 PST

Good point, Bjorn. It's not the expense of chains,
it's the hassle of putting them on :)
This old man finds it easier to leave a stuck truck
and go hop in another one. I make sure that I
play close to home so I don't have a long walk
back. I am restraining myself from seeing how
far I'd get on my Harley. I only fell seven times
the last time I rode on ice and snow...
This indeed helped me earn the nickname Falldown.
Naturally, I fall down on dry roads, too. Never got
hurt too bad, although I've put some holes in my
leathers.
Joe