Re: honey turning old - long - no mv content

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 21:01:39 PST

Due to some Listers asking about some of my adventures, I offer:
Well, it went like this. I have a friend as weird as I am. Every single
time we get together, we get into strange situations.
Jay and I went out cruising in my custom 1964 Dodge van. Went to
the Lakeside Bar, outside of Wood bury, NJ. Met a honey. Sweet.
She hung onto me pretty good, so we eventually wound up having
a hot make-out in her van. No sex. I draw a line with strangers. Well,
she goes home and I discover that I lost my glasses. Since I had her
phone number and address, I went to her place to see if I left my
glasses in her van. I knocked on the door, which slowly opened
within seconds, and HOLY COW! A HAG! It was her, old, Grey hair,
blew my mind. Forget the glasses, Jay let's get out of here. We got
lost and stopped at a gas station to get directions. I don't know how
the conversation got started, but when I said "Man, I met a young
honey a little while ago," I was interrupted by him. He asked "What
did she do, get old?" Over and out. We and that Dodge boogied.
Next story: Rollin' the Dodge :)
Joe Young