looking to buy Jeep to stop with

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 06:42:46 PST

Yes, yes, yes.....

We were out for a nice day, the Ellis' in their M38A1 and Jeanne and
Steve in the M151A2 POS.

With the superior accelleration of the M151 combined with the legendary
decelleration of the M38A1, well it was interesting!

We came thru Raymond NH where there was an X road crossing in the
center of town. I was leading. As I started off with mind blowing
acceleration
in the M151A2, a car appeared on my right. I decided that there was not
enough time for me to cross despite the cloud of black smoke from the tires
peeling out. Or was the blue from the engine. Regardless, Stu, not wanting
to be
left behind, also left smoke, blue or black I am not sure. I stopped, he
didn't....

Do you have any idea how thin a Jerry can has to be to slip down thru the
bumperette on an M151 AFTER is has been crushed to half of its distance
from the back of the M151? Remarkably, it did not leak!

The interesting thing was I had just stopped for gas and was going to
top-off
the Jerry can, but accidently shut the pump off and did not want to run my
credit card again, so the Jerry can was about 1/2 full. Had it been full, I
am sure
it would have burst showering everyone with Irving 87 octane...

Now, had there been a fire, and death(s) it would have been very convient
and
easy for the rescue/funeral people as we were right in front of the only
funeral
home in town.....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce